Sign in to follow this  
BardockPL

Problems with starting the game

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

ENGLISH

Due to migration of the server you'll occur a problem to connect to the game using application PLAY SPIRITMU. In order to connect to the game you need to start the game using launcher "PLAY SPIRITMU.exe". While Launcher is open, go to the folder with game files, find Main.exe - click on it with right mouse and start as Administrator. If you do it correctly you should see Game Protect screen and after few second game should launch. Problem should be solved after completing migration to the new host.

POLSKI

Witajcie. Ze względu na zmianę hosta występują problemy z zalogowaniem się do gry. Po uruchomieniu Launchera gra nie ładuje się. Należy wejść do folderu z grą, odnaleźć plik Main.exe, a następnie klikając prawym przyciskiem myszy uruchomić aplikację jako administrator (launcher musi być włączony). Po zakończeniu migracji problem powinien ustać, przepraszamy za zaistniałe problemy.

image.png.7e1b4c7bc3820672cc6147a6d84f3af6.pngimage.png.87f302e0030a9a02017be16aa37eec1b.png

Edited by BardockPL

I still have this problem, but now i cant start it even when i use the "Main Start" . Please help, the game stop the starting when it is checking the connection to the server  ( from the gameguard) .

Thank You in advnce!